Returns and Exchanges
RETURN & EXCHANGES POLICY FOR ONLINE PURCHASES ONLY
Thank you for shopping with us! Should an online purchase fail to meet your expectations of quality, or show up damaged, we will gladly refund or exchange the item(s) upon returning the item by mail to us.
Online orders can be returned by mail to us and must meet the following criteria:
-Items are unwashed and unworn with original tags attached (If applicable)
-Items must be accompanied by a paper copy of the original invoice. This paper copy serves as your receipt.
-The return or exchange must be processed within 30 days of the original order date.
-Original shipping costs incurred are non-refundable and will not be refunded in-store. In the case of receiving damaged goods Abyss 75 will pay the shipping for the replacement, which must be the same product and size.
-All “Final Sale” or "Clearance" or Black Friday and Cyber Monday Doorbuster items, or items listed at 70% off or more, or in CLEARANCE section cannot be returned or exchanged and are final sale.
All gift cards, bandanas, masks, bodysuits, cosmetics, fragrances, jewelry, intimates (underwear and bras) and swimwear are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
-If you received a damaged item, email us at email@example.com to arrange a replacement procedure.
- Any exchanges must be for the EXACT SAME PRODUCT.
Steps to Return:
1. A return form must be filled out online at the following link: https://www.abyss75.com/returns
2. Fill out all of the required information on the return form including your order number, SKU number of the items you are returning. We will send you a prepaid shipping slip via email, print the slip.
3. Securely pack your merchandise, and original invoice in a box or envelope of your choice. Return packaging is the responsibility of the customer. You may also reuse original packaging if possible. Make sure to attach the prepaid shipping label.
4. Drop the package off at your nearest post office, or arrange a Canada Post Pickup by calling 1-866-607-6301. (Canada)
Please note: Original shipping costs incurred are non-refundable, as we will provide a prepaid Canada Post return shipping label.
5. Once the return package has been received and processed by our warehouse, you will receive an email entitled “Refund Notice” which is a copy of the refund for your records.
8. The refund will be processed back onto the original method of payment used for purchase. Please allow up to a week from the shipped date of your return for your account to be credited, and 5-7 business days for the credit to appear on your card statement.
Please send your returns to: 192 Duffus dr, Bedford, Nova Scotia, B4A 3T7